- Color: Golden Orange
- ABV: 6.1% estimated based on Hydrometer Readings.
- Hops: Citra, Comet – Dry Hop’d
- Taste: Hints of a traditional Hefe with pineapple, passion fruit, and a bit of peach popp’n through the middle with a nice but mellow bitter hop finish.
- Package: Packaged and sold in 4-packs of 16oz cans.
- Pickup: Thursday September 3rd starting at 4pm (must select pickup at checkout). Can also schedule pickup on weekend (days) if not able to pickup Thursday.
There is SO much to say about this brew. If you are a Haze Head, this brew is for you. If you are a Hefe Freak.. we gotcha covered. This brew has something for everyone. We wanted to take a traditional brew that we love and bring it to another level by dry hopping it with some of our favorite hops. The hefe base stands on its own and can be previewed in the taproom. Adding a TON of dry hops brings it into a league of its own.
Know that some of your very favorite hazy brews are made using a blend of yeast. It is a secret (not any more) that some of the best blend a bit of hefeweizen yeast to give a hazy a touch of banana and clove. The brew-crew at Hoosier loves Hefeweizens and wanted to crown it with a bouquet of hops… so we did just that, and hope you come and give it a try.
This one will move quickly- so grab a 4pk before it is too late!